Modifications advices for my new levorg

Gag_893

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 1.6
Hello all,

just got a 50k km new Levorg 1.6 GT-S, pretty much all options possible.
However, it's fully stock. I'd like to do a few modifications:
- Paint or cover the grill in black: Which is best?, How would you do it, How did you do it if you did?
- Change the back mufflers to more sporty one. I was thinking of some subaru mufflers that might be offered? Can I ask my local dealer to mount them? Do I have to tell this to the insurance? Is there a power difference with more sporty mufflers? Is the sound a lot better?
- Any of you used the TDI Tuning kit? Is it good? Is the fuel consumption or the performances much better?

Thanks in advance to clarify me with all this,

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, Forester SF, Mazda MX5
I have the TDI tuning box, mpg is similar to standard if not better, performance much increased. I have a throttle controller too (Sprintbooster). You have to notify your insurance co.

PresidentPackage

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg 2.0 GT-S
I can't provide too much advice here but for the grill part - I had mine wrapped while I got the roof wrapped and was pretty happy with the result.
Would you mind posting a pic from the front, at a slight distance/angle? The front end of my Levorg looks identical to yours (front lip and all), and the OEM look of the front grill is the only the thing that erks me - I hadn't considered wrapping it though!

twlevorg

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2.0
Not the best quality pictures but i've got these. If I was only doing the grill then I might have considered trying to use some primer and a rattlecan as it's not a large area, but seeing as I was already getting the roof wrapped it wasn't much extra to get the grill done at the same time.

Attachments

PresidentPackage

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg 2.0 GT-S
Not the best quality pictures but i've got these. If I was only doing the grill then I might have considered trying to use some primer and a rattlecan as it's not a large area, but seeing as I was already getting the roof wrapped it wasn't much extra to get the grill done at the same time.
Nice, thanks mate