New Member Intro from Victoria, Australia

TallMountain

Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Levorg 2.0 STI
Hi Everyone,
Good afternoon from Victoria, Australia.
Just a short note to introduce myself as a new member, I bought my 2019 Levorg 2.0 STI as a demo in September 2020, and at 195cm with a large build it has been great, very happy for the moment and looking forward to taking a long trip in 2021.
Only adding a few items and waiting for the Flexible Draw Stiffener F & the Flexible Support Sub Frame R to arrive early next year. Looking forward to many years of enjoyable driving, fun and interesting times as this is the 1st Subaru I have owned.
Did all my research online & sat in a few different models at a local dealer, chatted to a few mates with Subarus and just went ahead with everything online, with some emails and phone calls thrown in (chuckle, chuckle) definitely outside my normal comfort zone as I never visited the dealership.
Overall, the Suttons Chullora dealership, salesman Eugene Leong & staff were all great, providing excellent service and made the whole process comfortable and very professional, as I had to get the car delivered from interstate due to Covid 19, crazy times but all good in the end.
Merry Christmas & HNY

Andrew

Attachments

Last edited:

nicodache

Welcome Everest ! (well, you said Tall Mountain, right ? :D)

Nice wheels. Is the strut bracing thing genuine STI ? fitted new ? :p

TallMountain

Vehicle(s)
Thanks Nicodache,

Good afternoon & much appreciated.

Yes fitted by the local dealer once I received the car, it was new and genuine STI.

While researching online obtained the details from the Japanese Subaru STI site as per attached pics, and ordered from the local dealer.

Looking forward to having the additional items fitted in February 2021.

Cheers

Andrew
(TallMountain is enough at 1.95m, chuckle, Everest would be someone like Shaquille O'Neil 2.16m or Yao Ming 2.29m)

Attachments

TallMountain

Vehicle(s)
Hi All,

Just an update as the STI additional parts arrived and have been fitted & after a road trip of around 2,000km, must say it made a difference in handling and on the mountain roads, makes my smile wider every time I drive it, looking forward to the times ahead, lots of fun.

Attachments