Newbie from surrey

UK_mook

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT
Hi all bought a 1.6gt in November been pretty pleased with car except the head unit which I have finally changed. Fuel economy is not great 33ish mpg, but I like the car.

I decided to go with a 200x100 android head unit using a surround from a 2015 wrx and the center vents from the same car both sourced from eBay. Turned out pretty good. I didn’t like the look of the big screen just personal taste I’m sure they are good. Any way I have posted a couple of pics, best bit is CarPlay the old HU was pretty choppy.
I was able to use the DAB+ and gps antenna built into the car, took ages to find an adapter.
This does both the gps and dab.

Attachments

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Welcome 33mpg is pretty good in my eyes. My vw touran does about 28mpg in city driving.

I dead to think what my levorg gets.

UK_mook

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT
Welcome 33mpg is pretty good in my eyes. My vw touran does about 28mpg in city driving.

I dead to think what my levorg gets.
It’s ok. I’m happy with car and I bought it with only 11000miles on it. The best but now is the head unit I keep playing with it. The eyesight is great makes motorway driving easy.
Very happy with the car.

Sbrlx

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, XV 2.0
Welcome.

33mpg sounds good to me too. Obviously, depends a lot on how you drive and the roads. I have had more than 50mpg on a 15 mile run (admittedly I was stuck behind someone driving far too slowly!)