Newbie Question

john f

Vehicle(s)
2021 1.8T Levorg STi
Hi everyone

Just bought a 2021 1.8T STi and have somehow changed the display to show the radio channel, the car in its lane and the speed on the left. How do i get the display to show the rev counter the speed in numbers and the speedo ?

thanks in advance

J

john f

Vehicle(s)
2021 1.8T Levorg STi
d'oh, yeah that would probably help, thanks

subaru.jpg

john f

Vehicle(s)
2021 1.8T Levorg STi
Any ideas on how to change how the dash looks ? (speedo & rev counter)

thanks

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Change them for what? The colour or the actual dials?

john f

Vehicle(s)
2021 1.8T Levorg STi
Id like to see the speedo and rev counter dials

thanks

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
What buttons have you go on your steering wheel. I'd say it's on that to change it back to how it was. Send a photo of your wheel

rnvb

Go to 21:19 in this video and it shows you. It's in Japanese but you can turn on the subtitles to give you a better idea of what is being said. It looks like you need to press the button below the phone answer / end call buttons. Roughly in the 8 o'clock position on the steering wheel.

john f

Vehicle(s)
2021 1.8T Levorg STi
Hi

thanks for the reply. Thats what I thought but the buttons on the bottom left only seem to change the portion of the display where the radio frequency is shown but here is the photo of my wheel

any futher thoughts greatly appreciated !

J

Attachments

john f

Vehicle(s)
2021 1.8T Levorg STi
@rnvb

Wow I thought I had tried that on numerous occasions but obviously not as it worked ! Great thanks a lot !

rnvb

You're welcome, glad it's sorted! A little tip I find that is really useful when looking for info on the JDM spec Levorg's, I always go onto Google Translate and type in what info I want, translate it to Japanese and then paste this into a Youtube search. It does seem to find a lot of Japanese videos with helpful info. Youtube now has an auto translate subtitle function too, so previously not many Japanese videos had English subtitles but now it can auto translate.

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
You're welcome, glad it's sorted! A little tip I find that is really useful when looking for info on the JDM spec Levorg's, I always go onto Google Translate and type in what info I want, translate it to Japanese and then paste this into a Youtube search. It does seem to find a lot of Japanese videos with helpful info. Youtube now has an auto translate subtitle function too, so previously not many Japanese videos had English subtitles but now it can auto translate.
That's a great tip.

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Do you know of a way to change the noost pressure to psi and kph to moh on a jdm sti? I can't find it anywhere

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Do you know of a way to change the noost pressure to psi and kph to moh on a jdm sti? I can't find it anywhere
I'd say it's unlikely an option. Who uses mph anyway :p