oil catch can placement in the engine bay

Toslo4u

Vehicle(s)
2017 subaru levorg
hi guys im installing a catch can on my 2.0l gt-s and curious as the where people have placed the im only doing the crank case to intake as i have heard that is the better outlet to worry about with the DIT

Attachments

Toslo4u

Vehicle(s)
2017 subaru levorg
hi everyone just a little update installed both catch cans one to the battery mount and one under the are intake hopefully this helps the engine. the catch cans are ebay rip offs of the mishimoto catch cans few ebay clamps and the hose are mishimoto oil catch can hoses with fitting needed one adaptor for the crank case outlet other then that everything was quiet easy

Attachments

lucavolta

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg GT-S
Why do you install two catch can? It's possible to install only one?

Toslo4u

Vehicle(s)
2017 subaru levorg
It is yes I just installed both one is for the crank case, and the other is for the Ccv line havei g both is the most effective way to reduce oil and grime going back thought the turbo and intake keeping your valves as clean as possible

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
It is yes I just installed both one is for the crank case, and the other is for the Ccv line havei g both is the most effective way to reduce oil and grime going back thought the turbo and intake keeping your valves as clean as possible
Did you leave the pvc valve in place?
I was looking at doing an oil change and inlet clean but thinking of doing the cans first, to reduce any further oil going back into the engine.

How much oil have you collected.

Toslo4u

Vehicle(s)
2017 subaru levorg
PVC valve is still there the one on the intake has more oil in it the the pvc one only like 2ml n the intake one had about 5/10min after 5000 kms driving on hard