RHD Auto Window Up/Down and Mirror Folding

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Finally can confirm a 100% Plug and Play module for auto closing and opening windows and folding/unfolding side mirrors for all us Levorg owners with Right Hand Drive models ;)
I purchased from Aliexpress, conversion rate meant a total cost including shipping of $59.76 AUD, and delivered in 11 days. Install took less than half an hour being cautious and cleaning as I went.
Here’s the link to ensure you order the correct part:-https://m.aliexpress.com/item/4000606727286.html?browser_id=c7d69833023c46b1b82aa75f999e8069&aff_trace_key=&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=pxggmlf8lmcaqgif1787236e31412eafe95118c8b7&gclid=&_imgsrc_=ae01.alicdn.com%2Fkf%2FH3e5e0261ca9c45fba53a20eb1ad6ad9fS.png_640x640.png

I ensured I sent a note to the seller when ordering saying my model, year and that it’s a RHD vehicle. No problems ;)

Everything works as advertised and install was a breeze. I definitely recommend this product.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
If you have a 2017 onwards (with the 40,20,40 split rear seats), you will note that you need to turn on lane assist every time after you have locked the car and turned it on again. Not a big deal.....but.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
If you have a 2017 onwards (with the 40,20,40 split rear seats), you will note that you need to turn on lane assist every time after you have locked the car and turned it on again. Not a big deal.....but.
I can’t comment on that. Mines a MY17 with 60/40 rear seats and lane departure warning, nothing is adversely affected.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Like I say, not a big deal just a bit of a pain. But it is a feature subaru should have put into our cars, I see the 2021 levorg has it from the factory !

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
Finally can confirm a 100% Plug and Play module for auto closing and opening windows and folding/unfolding side mirrors for all us Levorg owners with Right Hand Drive models ;)
I purchased from Aliexpress, conversion rate meant a total cost including shipping of $59.76 AUD, and delivered in 11 days. Install took less than half an hour being cautious and cleaning as I went.
Here’s the link to ensure you order the correct part:-https://m.aliexpress.com/item/4000606727286.html?browser_id=c7d69833023c46b1b82aa75f999e8069&aff_trace_key=&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=pxggmlf8lmcaqgif1787236e31412eafe95118c8b7&gclid=&_imgsrc_=ae01.alicdn.com%2Fkf%2FH3e5e0261ca9c45fba53a20eb1ad6ad9fS.png_640x640.png

I ensured I sent a note to the seller when ordering saying my model, year and that it’s a RHD vehicle. No problems ;)

Everything works as advertised and install was a breeze. I definitely recommend this product.
Mine arrived today!! Now I just need to figure out how to install, instructions are chinese converted to english and very hard to understand lol.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
Mine arrived today!! Now I just need to figure out how to install, instructions are chinese converted to english and very hard to understand lol.
Woohoo! You'll love it. I didn't even look at the Engrish instructions lol It seriously is plug and play. Once you pop off the drivers door trim, you simply disconnect the wiring plugs that plug into your drivers armrest control panel:-
1. One plug to the mirrors switch
2. One plug to the front windows switch
3. One plug to the rear windows switch
4. One plug to the central locking (located on the door, not the drivers armrest)
Each plug is different so you cant go wrong. The largest plug snaps into the module which I just installed to the inside drivers door trim with the double sided tape provided.
One really helpful tip is to look at the new plugs on the supplied wiring harness to locate the little tab you need to press to release the OEM plugs from the switches they are plugged into. They are the same as the OEM ones so it makes it heaps easier to know where to press to release the OEM plugs. Once you have all 4 OEM plugs disconnected from the car you simply plug the new ones into the relevant switches and then plug the OEM ones into the new ones (the new ones are all piggy back plugs). As there is an inline fuse on the wiring harness that will be locked away behind your door trim, I tested the functions before reinstalling the door trim, just in case ;)
Hope you find these instructions easier to comprehend than the included ones. If not I'm happy to help, as is Robo. Good luck with it, I actually leave my windows down on purpose sometimes now, just coz ;)

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
This is fantastic thanks guvna. I’m heading up north this weekend so Ill give it a crack next week sometime and if I get stuck I’ll give you guys a holla and see who’s available. Although, it does sound real straight forward

Suffolk

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
That same seller, OneLead Store now provides them wired for RHD cars too, no pin swapping tomfoolery required ;) see my OP

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
I ended up being the guinea pig for the module
Indeed, and thanks for the hard work coz you got him to make them RHD too now. I read your original post a while back and wanted one back then, but I’m not as savvy at the wiring as you so had to wait for the RHD version. It’s an awesome little unit hey

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
This is fantastic thanks guvna. I’m heading up north this weekend so Ill give it a crack next week sometime and if I get stuck I’ll give you guys a holla and see who’s available. Although, it does sound real straight forward
Sup Nang,
How'd you go with your window/mirror module mate?

levorgt

Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Levorg GT 1.6L
Hi all, recently installed the linked module and having an issue with the auto side mirror which is not working and the window closer only closes all windows except drivers window. also my drivers window auto close and open is not working now, I have to hold it to open fully or hold it to close fully. I have ensured all plugs are fully inserted but cannot figure out the issue. I purchased a RHD module. I am in Melbourne so any help would be appreciated:)

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
Hi all, recently installed the linked module and having an issue with the auto side mirror which is not working and the window closer only closes all windows except drivers window. also my drivers window auto close and open is not working now, I have to hold it to open fully or hold it to close fully. I have ensured all plugs are fully inserted but cannot figure out the issue. I purchased a RHD module. I am in Melbourne so any help would be appreciated:)
Did you disconnect the battery at any point?

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
2 things, 1 the module maybe for a let hand drive? And 2 you may need to reset the windows, by holding down the button until the window is fully down then continue to hold it for about 5 seconds, then up and when closed again hold it for 5 seconds. Then the auto feature should work. You may have to do it to each window on each door.

levorgt

Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Levorg GT 1.6L
2 things, 1 the module maybe for a let hand drive? And 2 you may need to reset the windows, by holding down the button until the window is fully down then continue to hold it for about 5 seconds, then up and when closed again hold it for 5 seconds. Then the auto feature should work. You may have to do it to each window on each door.
It looks Like I had the correct version for the RHD - the resetting trick worked and it all works fine now so thanks for the response :)