Subaru levorg shakes at high speeds

dIFEO

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6DIT
Hi,

My levorg shakes really bad at highwayspeed. Shaking starts around 80km/h and gets worse at 110km/h.
The car has brand new summertires and shock absorbers.

any clue?

i fear that the drive axle bearing is bad, but cant find it anywhere.

100.000km 2016 mod 170hp

nicodache

brand new summertires, and shakes since you got the new tires ? It looks like whoever mounted the tires didn't balance the wheels, or did a shit job at it...

dIFEO

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6DIT
cant remeber it shaking this bad when i had my winter tires on. I could try to get them balanced again. Thanks

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
cant remeber it shaking this bad when i had my winter tires on. I could try to get them balanced again. Thanks
Nico is spot on, wheel balance for sure, always starts at 80k’s. I’d take it back to whoever fitted them, you shouldn’t pay them again either. If it’s a crappy brand Tyre it could be manufactured out of round too making it hard to balance, that happened to me once, got them to change the Tyre to a ‘new’ new one

dIFEO

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6DIT
brand new summertires, and shakes since you got the new tires ? It looks like whoever mounted the tires didn't balance the wheels, or did a shit job at it...
You had partly right. The cause of the vibration was missing centerrings and a slightly bad balance.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.