Subaru WRX Wagon Not Likely After All

genrex

Turns out that Subaru USA was as surprised by what Takatsu said as we were. So they called their colleagues in Japan to discuss the situation. Long story short according to our source, there is no Subaru WRX wagon under consideration. What about the Australian report and Takatsu-san’s comments? Some sort of mistranslation or misinterpretation went down Down Under.
http://wot.motortrend.com/1404_subaru_wrx_wagon_not_likely_after_all.html

Well its official. I'll be boycotting Subaru until there is a proper wagon offered. Come on folks, lets be relentless!

Tell Subaru how you feel: CustDlrServices@subaru.com

chanomatik

I like your "Spread Levorg Awareness" campaign slogan. haha If we can get someone to make some cool shirts, I'd buy one or two. For cereal. Just make it this side profile shot:

Spread Levorg Awareness

chanomatik

Like, the front could be "Spread Levorg Awareness" with a shot of the Levorg from the side. Then on the back it can say "Spread the Levorg" and can be the full rear shot or this partial one with the badge, leaving that lingering notion of action needing to be taken:

A W

I'd like a Levi as a "for fun car" but honestly without adaptive suspension for comfort mode I think my "for fun car" will have to be a Porsche Macan eventually. ;<

mtskibum16

I'd like a Levi as a "for fun car" but honestly without adaptive suspension for comfort mode I think my "for fun car" will have to be a Porsche Macan eventually. ;<
A quality (non adaptive) suspension can go a long way towards providing both fun performance AND comfort. Just look at some of the smooth riding European examples.