Wing mirror RAL colour

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Does anyone know the RAL colour of the silver wing mirror covers?

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Bump. Does anyone know? Or where this could be found?

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Buyee.jp type levorg sti in the search. Box and a new set will come up.

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Thanks i did notice that. Can't seem to find the RAL colour though from the part number. Do they ship from that website? They have so much stuff

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Thanks i did notice that. Can't seem to find the RAL colour though from the part number. Do they ship from that website? They have so much stuff
It's like ebay, they ship pretty much everything. It took me a while to realise you don't need to tick inspection and insurance. Realistically the items are as described and they always wrap items very well.
What colour is RAL? don't forget, the impreza uses the same mirrors.

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
It's like ebay, they ship pretty much everything. It took me a while to realise you don't need to tick inspection and insurance. Realistically the items are as described and they always wrap items very well.
What colour is RAL? don't forget, the impreza uses the same mirrors.
Do you mind me asking how the process works from buying there? How do you find out shipping costs? Shipping times & also customs/import fees? Cheers

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
You find an item you like, and below it there is a postage estimate, smilar to the attached images.
Obviously this doesn't include import tax and handling fees from the delivery company in your country, but quire frequently I don't pay anything.

Attachments

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Thanks for that and do you usually go with a particular one of those delivery options?

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
I usually go for the quickest - most expensive but 7 says. I did pick the cheapest for the steering wheel and its taking 3 months by boat . I'm in no rush.
Don't get carried away though, sometimes I've won items for more than I could have bought new! I just didn't shop around