Wiper washer removal ?

nicodache

I got some schmutz stuck in my driver side windshiel wiper washer nozzle, and it's bately spraying anymore.

Anyone managed to remove their washer nozzle without removing the wiper arms and the cowl ?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
There is actually a handy little tool for that purpose, check ebay. Mine did the same thing a while back, once I stopped using the detergent additive it cleared itself. Must've been a dodgy batch, had to take the bottle out of the wifes Hyundai and clean it as it started growing some slimy shit that clogged hers totally.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
There is actually a handy little tool for that purpose, check ebay. Mine did the same thing a while back, once I stopped using the detergent additive it cleared itself. Must've been a dodgy batch, had to take the bottle out of the wifes Hyundai and clean it as it started growing some slimy shit that clogged hers totally.
Any link to this item?

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
lol Yeah expensive way to do it when finding a thin stiff bit of wire would suffice, but nice to have an actual tool ey ;)

nicodache

I poked the hole to no avail. I suspect it's blocked by some s*t at the nozzle entrance (under the cowl) and not inside the nozzle.

Pending delivery of a new nozzle (don't want to remove the cowl and put it back in to figure out I didn't clean it properly, or is legit damaged, and have to remove cowl again).

Will keep you posted :D