Your future Levorg...

genrex

Wanted to dedicate a thread to your future Levorg. What engine and options do you want? What do you plan on doing with your Levorg? What mods? Discuss...

IWantALevorg

I'd go with a 1.6 base model in Lightning Red, preferably with a manual trans. Mods: CBE, thicker rear sway bar, RallyArmor mud flaps, aluminum sway links at all four corners, polyurethane sway bar bushings at all four corners, stiffer transmission mounts, poly shifter bushings...basically, it would be modded the way my '03 WRX wagon is now. :D

genrex

Nice guys! ^^^ I'm ready for this thing to come out already. Motor Trend needs to send Jonny Lieberman over to Japan to do a review. Definitely since he has mentioned the Levorg several times in his videos.

mtskibum16

Dream Levorg: Levorg STi - FA20 DIT, 6 speed, DCCD, Brembo brakes, heated Recaro seats, etc.
The "More likely to happen" ideal Levorg: 2015 WRX with a 6spd stuffed in the Levorg. Heated cloth seats.

Either one and Subaru can take my money NOW!

Edit: And obviously a host of fun go-fast bits from the aftermarket!

petergun

Dream Levorg: FA20 DIT, 6 speed, DCCD, AP Racing calipers, Endless MA45B pads, braided hoses. Underbody panels, laser cut, aircraft grade alu. Proper mud-flaps, possibly made by me again.
Spend the weight inside, give me some isolation from road-noise, liquid filled engine mounts, tweaked suspension with 2 settings (tarmac, rutted b-road) and some form of load-leveling. Call it a GT, build it like a poor-mans Panamera.

sjm69

Dream levorg
One that come to australia lol
If it does 1.6 is enough for me steel blue dark tint I don't want that eyesight shit I've managed up to now without it

So are most for you coming from a Rex or a legacy ???

Last edited:

mtskibum16

Spend the weight inside, give me some isolation from road-noise, liquid filled engine mounts, tweaked suspension with 2 settings (tarmac, rutted b-road) and some form of load-leveling. Call it a GT, build it like a poor-mans Panamera.
Good calls here. A quiet comfortable interior would be AWESOME! Probably my biggest annoyance with my FXT even after full sound deadoning inside. I will happily take the weight penalty and pay a bit more to get a quieter cabin! Some adaptive suspension would be cool but would likely drive the price too high.

Dream levorg
One that come to australia lol
So are most for you coming from a Rex or a legacy ???
I'm coming from a 05 STi and now 05 FXT. Check out the introduction thread if you're interested.

genrex

Good calls here. A quiet comfortable interior would be AWESOME! Probably my biggest annoyance with my FXT even after full sound deadoning inside. I will happily take the weight penalty and pay a bit more to get a quieter cabin! Some adaptive suspension would be cool but would likely drive the price too high.
Agreed with the quiet comfortable interior! All of my Subarus were rattle boxes with lots of road noise. Probably my biggest complaint. Sure don't miss it.

okeefe

Test drove the Levorg 1.6 with 18 inch rims in Turkey. Excellent car if you drive on highways with perfect asphalt. Otherwise horrible road and wind ( worst than my 04 forester and 06 impreza) after 30km of test drive ended up with a headache