car jerks at gentle acceleration and low speed

SA walker

Vehicle(s)
2.0 GT-S
Hello everyone.

I just bought a Levorg 3 months ago. When I did the test drive of the vehicle, I didn't find problem. But I began to feel abnormal right after I possess the car.

Sometimes when I gently accelerate the car, the car slightly jerks. This also happens at low speed occasionally. I complained to the dealer at my first month service. But they didn't find any fault code. I suspect this is CVT problem.

I am wondering if this is a common problem in Levorg? Can I do anything to rectify it? Thank you!

mando345

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2.0 GT-S. Subaru impreza GC8 sti
Hello, I was wondering the same thing, sometimes with gentle acceleration it does it, other times it doesn't. accelerating harder is fine, I figured it was maybe a CVT thing cause its my first time owning one as well, (just imported a used one 2 months ago)

mando345

Vehicle(s)
Hi, it will do that in sports # mode (it thinks it is changing gears!) If you are in I mode it should not do it.
I understand in Sport and Sport #, but it sometimes does it in I mode, it will be soon time to service the tranny so ill wait and see if that changes anything

Speedway

Vehicle(s)
17 Plate Levorg
Hi sorry to bring up and old thread, I’ve just bought a 17 plate with 33k on the clock, didn’t notice it on test drive but I have exactly the same feeling in the car almost like it’s pulsing at low revs if you get me, did you ever get the the bottom of the issue?

mando345

Vehicle(s)
Hello, and no not really, after getting the cvt serviced at the dealer ship it felt the same, but i was reading something online that in general sometimes cvts have something of a rubberbanding effect on acceleration because of it adjusting the pulleys and chain, but still have no clue