Difficulty finding parts

LoLo

Vehicle(s)
2015 1.6GT levorg
Hi I was just wandering if any of the other subaru models fit my 2015 Levorg? I am in Northern Ireland and stock is very limited here for the levorg. Everytime I need to get any parts they take forever to arrive or the price is just wild. I have a bit of road noise and think my wheel bearing needs replaced and my local parts dealer is charging 270£ for one. Does anyone have any recommendations?

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
I live in Ireland. Use partsouq.com. Put in your VIN number or if you have the part number itself. Always cheaper. and arrive in a few days.

LoLo

Vehicle(s)
2015 1.6GT levorg
Thanks very much for the help! I will go check it out thats brill

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Sometimes they do not have the parts but you can add it to the wishlist and then they notify when it's back in stock. I had a look at my front wheel full front hub and priced at 101 dollars. (almost always shipped from UAE.

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Did you find the part you were looking for?

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Hi I was just wandering if any of the other subaru models fit my 2015 Levorg? I am in Northern Ireland and stock is very limited here for the levorg. Everytime I need to get any parts they take forever to arrive or the price is just wild. I have a bit of road noise and think my wheel bearing needs replaced and my local parts dealer is charging 270£ for one. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Jack the car up, if the bearing is failing you'll be able to move the wheel left and right