Exhaust note

subidriver

Yeah, expensive as f.ck.... Eshaust tips - 62USD, 1m of stainless steel exhaust pipe - 10 USD, work - 3hours and 70USD. xD xD

Oz B-Spec

Only a catback, 3yrs left of warranty prison haha
lol. I think I might have to grab one for mine, sounds great in the vid. The only thing I don't like about the FA motor is the lack of boxer rubble.

Did you order it locally and if you don't mind me asking, what's the damage for this exhaust?

Parian

lol. I think I might have to grab one for mine, sounds great in the vid. The only thing I don't like about the FA motor is the lack of boxer rubble.
Kitting out with unequal length headers will get you the boxer sound.

Did you order it locally and if you don't mind me asking, what's the damage for this exhaust?
Forget what i paid, can remember the govt getting a sizeable piece of coin for import duties owed.

Purchased thru here!

This company is an option for JDM parts.

Oz B-Spec

Yeah, unfortunately, I'm still under warranty so unequal length headers are out until 2020, otherwise, they'd be on already :)

I thought it might be the case that you imported them as I hadn't heard of these exhausts being sold locally.

These guys are also a good one to buy through and are also based in Japan http://rhdjapan.com/

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Don't forget if you install equal length headers you have to take off the twin scroll turbo too.
Twin scrolls cannot work without equal length headers. Its an expensive way to get that beautiful rumble back