Greetings from Australia

Overproof

Owned a few 2nd hand Subaru’s over my time but finally pulled the pin on new levorg sti.
Love it. Haven’t had much of a look around the forum yet but wouldn’t mind some advice regarding exhausts. Don’t want anything hideously loud. Does it void warranty?
DC925F06-F5A2-4F2F-985E-AFFB4E9305C8.jpeg

Martinmcc

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg GT, Shogun Sport
Looks ace, love the colour. Its not available over in GB, in fact we don't even get an STI!

Rustysalami

Welcome aboard. Dunno about exhausts. I've toyed with the idea too, but there always seems to be lots of people selling their aftermarket systems on WRX forums I'm on. Appears to me people get a bit tired of the extra noise, particularly if you do long drives.

I did on my motorcycle, and put the baffle back in .

Overproof

Yeah cheers, I’ll be doing exactly that so I’m leaning towards leaving it stock. Would like some black rims and mirrors and some calipers but for now I’m enjoying the power this thing produces. Love it

MrSTI

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Liberty GT
How are you finding the stereo ? I have a 2010 GT Liberty and it’s time for an upgrade to a Levorg STI. Can’t see a subwoofer in the boot of the Levorg like the Liberty has.

Overproof

How are you finding the stereo ? I have a 2010 GT Liberty and it’s time for an upgrade to a Levorg STI. Can’t see a subwoofer in the boot of the Levorg like the Liberty has.
Output lacks a little imo. Bass is pretty decent, no sub. I listen to hip hop (new and old) I find some sub frequencies even at low to medium amp, a really annoying rattle on the drivers side presents itself It’s one of those things that if you or the supplier tinker with it you could make it worse. I’m happy tho, I guess the fun of the performance and never having car play makes up for it. Eventually I’ll change head and consider an upgrade

MrSTI

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Liberty GT
Output lacks a little imo. Bass is pretty decent, no sub. I listen to hip hop (new and old) I find some sub frequencies even at low to medium amp, a really annoying rattle on the drivers side presents itself It’s one of those things that if you or the supplier tinker with it you could make it worse. I’m happy tho, I guess the fun of the performance and never having car play makes up for it. Eventually I’ll change head and consider an upgrade
Yeah I was going to do the same with the HU in my liberty but could never find anyone that wanted to do the job. Too hard basket for every tech I called including Strathfield car radios and RYDA.