Hallo from Lincolnshire UK

JGC60

Vehicle(s)
2020 Levorg 2.0 GT
Greetings all, ex-demo Levorg owner since July 2021 and very happy with it, no problems, much better than the UK reviews would have you believe. Had a Forester for a few years, then a BRZ - loved it but had to grow up and get the Levorg to keep the dog and wife happy...

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Welcome, I'm from a jdm Hawkeye Impreza as I was ruining it trying to get fishing gear in and you're completely right! Someone must have paid them to slate the car as the Australian review I shared on another page is completely different.
I do however have the Sti version not available in the UK and it really is amazing. I'm slowly growing more confident at throwing it in corners but it will defiantly benefit from larger front brakes, they are pony.

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT 2.0 - Renault Wind
Where about in Lincolnshire? I'll keep an eye out for another Levorg. I'm in North Lincolnshire (just) in the Isle of Axholme.

JGC60

Vehicle(s)
2020 Levorg 2.0 GT
Heckington. Used to travel up to Louth a fair bit for work, but no longer.

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT 2.0 - Renault Wind
We are a fair bit apart, Lincolnshire is a big county :). I know Heckington well. I did a job on the petrol station near the roundabout years ago. The wiring for the new pumps was incorrectly installed. When I pointed this out to the owner of the company who installed the wiring, he threatened to get his electrician to come back and beat me up. I met the electrician involved on site next day and he was as nice as pie...

JGC60

Vehicle(s)
2020 Levorg 2.0 GT
Let's hope they're not installing EV charging points...