Long time Subaru lover, but the Levorg i LOVE!!!!!

GTVorg

Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Levorg GT-S
Hi Everyone, I have had my Levorg now for just over a year. Bought brand new from the dealer. Previously i had owned a Subaru Liberty GT and thought i would never change. Well was i wrong, the first time i drove the Levorg i fell in love.
I always wanted a wagon but the one i wanted was out of my range (Audi RS4 Avant). Well im glad i got the Levorg. It looks great, fun to drive and im slowly doing mods to it.
So far i have got the Silvers Neomax S coilovers which have changed the drive drastically, I have blacked out all the chrome, bought a lip kit for the front, sides and rear and just got a Chargespeed carbon fibre mesh grill.
Im looking at next to get some new rims and tyres, maybe the Wedsports and then ill be buying and installing the Invidia R400 exhaust.
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's Levorgs and what they have done to them.
I am also on the facebook page for Subaru Levorg Owners Australia/International.20210822_164219.jpg20210822_164230.jpg

TallMountain

Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Levorg 2.0 STI
Welcome, great fun and a pleasure driving the Levorg every day, always puts a smile on my face

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
Nice rig!! I’m looking at doing a blackout on mine soon.

How have you found the Neomax? Any issues? I’m tossing up over MCA or neomax. Most have MCA and love them, I’m wondering if saving a bit of coin on the neomax will be worth it?

GTVorg

Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Levorg GT-S
Nice rig!! I’m looking at doing a blackout on mine soon.

How have you found the Neomax? Any issues? I’m tossing up over MCA or neomax. Most have MCA and love them, I’m wondering if saving a bit of coin on the neomax will be worth it?
I have had them on for 2 weeks now and i cant find anything wrong with them. Super fun to drive again, throw the car into corners and my foot has got a bit heavier since having them haha.
And for the price it was an even easier choice.
If you are wanting to go the cheap option then go the Neos. But i didbt research into the MCA because of the price.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Mca has a 3 year warranty, not to mention if you have any issues call Josh in QLD at MCA and he has no issue in talking to you and fixing the issue, I called him to say they were way to hard and the car could not be set up to the standard factoty height so he sent a new set down to replace them, no questions asked!! Yes you pay extra but long warranty and local support that's worth something. Just my 2 cents...

*thomas*

Vehicle(s)
Legacy Outback RX8
Great looking Levorg. I do fancy them in white :).

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
Mca has a 3 year warranty, not to mention if you have any issues call Josh in QLD at MCA and he has no issue in talking to you and fixing the issue, I called him to say they were way to hard and the car could not be set up to the standard factoty height so he sent a new set down to replace them, no questions asked!! Yes you pay extra but long warranty and local support that's worth something. Just my 2 cents...
Thanks Robo, I’m probably going down the MCA path. What you say above does inspire confidence. Doing the ring around now to find someone local to install them when they arrive. Have been quoted $500 by revzone. Will call DHF as well

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Great, DHF have done several people from this forum, also after the 3 year warranty it costs $125 per corner to have them fixed if they fail which again is a cheap price if you are going to keep the car for a while.

JMClavorg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Lavorg GT , Subaru Impreza WRX STI PPP
Welcome, car looks great