Long time Subie owner & new Levorg suspension mods

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Antoine
Russian erectile distinction pills won’t help Aussie Levorg suspension, no matter how good Suleimans prices are. Let’s keep it relevant ;)

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Well, I have ordered them. $2450 installed with a wheel balance etc from hallam here in Melbourne . They said it will take around 3 weeks to have them made and sent down from MCA Queensland. Lookin at Feb for the install !! I will keep you posted on the results.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
LOL
I'm thinking about the Neomax myself, tossing up between the S and the Black Edition ( Black has rear camber plates). Does anyone who bought the Neomax know the spring rates? And how far they can be adjusted Up and down from stock? I've emailed Silvers asking them but no response, hope this isn't an example of their service?!

MarkMelbourne

Vehicle(s)
MY18 GT-S, Mazda2
I'm also at the stage where I have to do something or change cars. I want a family touring wagon that isn't going to wake the baby screaming when I encounter a lip on a country bridge at 100. Does that mean I'm after a 100% comfort setup? or that I have to sell and get an Outback o_O

I'm reading here that Neomax or MCA may be solutions - whichever holds the best promise of no front suspension crash, no scary bouncing on road undulations at speed and the product is happy to be loaded up with towing a camper trailer ... that will be my choice.

Would love to hear any thoughts on which to go. I think the price difference is negligible compared to changeover costs I would incur.
And yes, once I've decided ... would be happy to consider a group buy :)

Andrewv

Vehicle(s)
Levorg s series
I have just fitted MCA Voston comfort to my Levorg .Very impressed with their quality of service and product.Solved all the issues.I currently have them set about halfway through the settings and may yet go slightly softer.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
I have just fitted MCA Voston comfort to my Levorg .Very impressed with their quality of service and product.Solved all the issues.I currently have them set about halfway through the settings and may yet go slightly softer.
Awesome, good to hear of another satisfied MCA runner. Voston is a new one, great to hear your feedback. Hope they keep the smile on your face, mine certainly do ;)

Andrewv

Vehicle(s)
Levorg s series
Awesome, good to hear of another satisfied MCA runner. Voston is a new one, great to hear your feedback. Hope they keep the smile on your face, mine certainly do ;)
Have owned 9 or 10 Subaru’s ranging from RS legacy wagon (import) through Liberty wagons, outbacks both four-cylinder and six as well as a couple of XV’s. The Levorg fitted to the bill for what we needed next but the suspension was the worst of any car of ever owned.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Have owned 9 or 10 Subaru’s ranging from RS legacy wagon (import) through Liberty wagons, outbacks both four-cylinder and six as well as a couple of XV’s. The Levorg fitted to the bill for what we needed next but the suspension was the worst of any car of ever owned.
So true, great if the roads are new and flat...... but in the real world.....

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
Hey mate,

I was considering MCA pro comforts but since November 21 the price is . I was consider the Vostons but was cautious as they were a new product.

I would be interested to see how they go after a few thousand KM and after the adjustment you mentioned.

did you lower the ride height at all?

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Hey mate,

I was considering MCA pro comforts but since November 21 the price is . I was consider the Vostons but was cautious as they were a new product.

I would be interested to see how they go after a few thousand KM and after the adjustment you mentioned.

did you lower the ride height at all?
Personally I kept the height stock (insurance company asked about that when I told them) and have been using them for about 8 months, maybe 10,000 km. Love them, they can be a little firm but corner like you are on rails and no more BANG over e every little bump in the road. I know you were not asking me, but that's my 2 cents worth.

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
Personally I kept the height stock (insurance company asked about that when I told them) and have been using them for about 8 months, maybe 10,000 km. Love them, they can be a little firm but corner like you are on rails and no more BANG over e every little bump in the road. I know you were not asking me, but that's my 2 cents worth.
Thanks robo, 2 cents is always welcomed on the subject.
If the price wasn’t so high on the pro comforts I would have gone for them. New house, new baby, I just can’t justify extra $500-600. Keen to hear about the vostons though. Otherwise I’m going Silvers Neomax I think.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Thanks robo, 2 cents is always welcomed on the subject.
If the price wasn’t so high on the pro comforts I would have gone for them. New house, new baby, I just can’t justify extra $500-600. Keen to hear about the vostons though. Otherwise I’m going Silvers Neomax I think.
Shame the warranty is awesome, I didn't like the first set of mca, so I called Queensland and spoke to the boss for about an hour. He sent down a new version and paid to have them fitted for FREE! Also the 5y warranty, and after that if 1 fails $125 a corner to have them repaired. If you are in Melbourne we have a great place to have them installed. After all an extra $500 for the warranty and if you are going to keep the car for at least 5 years or more it's worth thinking about.

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
Yeah I’m in Melbourne and was going to use DHF tyres to do the install.
I’d like to hear about these vostons, maybe I could stretch to the pro comforts. The vostons only have 1 year but I didn’t realise the pros had 5, I thought I read 3. Might need to negotiate with the missus haha. Wonder if Andrew V is in Melbourne for a comparison