My ‘Vorg

Tommygtt

Vehicle(s)
Levorg!
The car is amazing!!
What coilovers/springs are you running??
19" are perfect on Levorg... maybe 225/40??

Ghost_HTX

The car is amazing!!
What coilovers/springs are you running??
19" are perfect on Levorg... maybe 225/40??
Thanks! Im really happy with how she looks now.

The wheels are 8x19 with a 50mm offset, with 235/35 r19 tyres. The suspension is completely stock.

Funny story - my house has a steep driveway which negates any lowering or even a front lip (the underside of the stock bumper nearly kisses the asphalt when I drive in and out). But... in July we are moving to a house with double garage and completely flat drive!!
However, the cost of the new house means I cant afford any more mods for a while. So even though I could now fit coilovers and a lip, in reality Im going to be just about able to pay for fuel and servicing...

Tommygtt

Vehicle(s)
Levorg!
Thanks! Im really happy with how she looks now.

The wheels are 8x19 with a 50mm offset, with 235/35 r19 tyres. The suspension is completely stock.

Funny story - my house has a steep driveway which negates any lowering or even a front lip (the underside of the stock bumper nearly kisses the asphalt when I drive in and out). But... in July we are moving to a house with double garage and completely flat drive!!
However, the cost of the new house means I cant afford any more mods for a while. So even though I could now fit coilovers and a lip, in reality Im going to be just about able to pay for fuel and servicing...
235/35/r19 fits perfect on stock coilovers!!
I understand you, i moved to a new house some months ago and i am saving money for new mods, but it is really difficult, i always get new incidental expenses...
Memories from Spain!!

MikeAWD

Vehicle(s)
2018 Levorg 1.6 GT-S Black

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Glad they didn't write her off on you. Love the Lapis blue, same colour as mine.
I like the job you did wrapping the grille, looks sweet.
Interested to know how much the Auto braking helped in your Tree meeting encounter?
Did it brake for you at all? If it did it sounds like in definately would have been written off without it

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
Just had another look at your pics and I couldn't see your cameras, does your countries version not come with the Eyesight system?
I thought all Levorgs had it.

MikeAWD

Vehicle(s)
2018 Levorg 1.6 GT-S Black
Depends on the trim level in each country. My 1.6L 2019 GTs does not have. But the 2L did have.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
Well there you go
It seems we must be doing ok here in Aust, choice wise.
We don't get the nice JDM Tune, but we do get the 2LTR GT GTS and STi models and they all have Turbos.
I think they just started offering the 1.6Ltr Turbo model here too.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
Oh well, the STi version is exactly the same performance wise. Just a heap of STi dress up bits, most of which have better after market versions anyway, and for alot less cash. Better to buy a GTS and spend the extra on the bits you actually want ;)