Rear seat button not working...

CParker

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
I bought my first Levorg a few days ago and while looking it over I noticed that one of the buttons in the boots to drop the rear seats didn't work and the other one did, while its not a major for me if anyone knows how to fix it I would greatly appreciate any info

p.s I won't be able to update on whether or not its solved until the 19th of January as that is when it gets delivered

nicodache

I had the same issue when I brought the car in the dealer for I-don't-recall-what.

Turns out there is a small wire in there, with a hook, and they had to unclip the hook to do <stuff>, and forgot to re-clip the hook when they were done.

Arguably, if you're buying a car from a shop (new or used), that's the kind of thing they should fix for you before you purchase it.
Or they have to clearly state that this item is defective (because it's unlikely to be regular wear & tear that you should expect from a used car...)

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
As nicodache said, take the covers off in the boot and there's a connector that just plugs in.
It comes unplugged very easily when removing the covers - id question why someone had taken the cover off, - if they had.
I took mine off to add more lights into the boot. *on my build thread you may see the wire in question as I took several photos