The Levorg wheel fitment topic

Стэц

Всем привет, скажите пожалуйста, 215/55/r 17 стоит у кого ни будь? Трет не трет. Ставят вообще такой высоты профиля?

Mode1

Vehicle(s)
Subaru levorg 2016
Hello Guys,

Newbie on this forum here, I am about to change my wheals as I have bend one ( still trying to figure out how was that possible) however two question here
225 tyres would fit fine on 8J alloys?

Second, anyone in London with a spare OEM rim that whats to free a bit of space home?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Hello Guys,

Newbie on this forum here, I am about to change my wheals as I have bend one ( still trying to figure out how was that possible) however two question here
225 tyres would fit fine on 8J alloys?

Second, anyone in London with a spare OEM rim that whats to free a bit of space home?
Welcome Mode1,
Bent rim, been there, you can thank the under dampened Bilstein suspension for that one. You can have that rim rerolled, rather than replacing it.
As to tyre size, 225 is the minimum width for an 8inch wheel so it can fit, though the rim edge will protrude past the tyre wall offering no gutter rash protection.
Here's a link to a website that calculates all wheel and tyre size variables so you can work out what fits what, speedo error, rolling circumference etc

Tommygtt

Vehicle(s)
Levorg!
Can anyone here help.

I want these wheels Prodive GC-0100 and can onoy see the 19inch option on the prodrive japan website.

Is anyone here able tonunderstand the site and see if thet do worldwide shipping.

This post for fitmen, not for asking rims.
You live in uk, this website has warehouse in France:
1.090gbp each.
Please, this thread only for fitment.

sinatensq7

Vehicle(s)
Subaru levorg
Hi everyone im abit late to the party.
Has any one run 18x8 +30 on 225/45r18?

iggorsky

Hi guys,
I wonder how do
8.5x18 ET55 WRX STI, 245/40 R18 wheels
fit lowered suspension (STI springs) on Bilsteins?
Have anyone also noticed any cons when going from standard ones (7.5X18) to a wider ones like mentioned above? Eg: more noise, fuel consumption, fenders rubbing?
I can see @Arkatee has these installed, but if suspension is standard, then it is roomier under fenders, hence may not rub.

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, Forester SF, Mazda MX5
I can see @Arkatee has these installed, but if suspension is standard, then it is roomier under fenders, hence may not rub
No rubbing, and obviously they don't rub on the WRX STI, which is probably lower than a standard Levorg. You should be fine. They are noisier though, and heavy, I've sold mine and run on the lightweight 17s, improves the ride and handling.

iggorsky

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, Forester SF, Mazda MX5
Could you share your 17" setup?
Sure. They're Traklite Gear 17x7.5 et45 currently running 225/50x17 tyres. No longer made sadly. Same construction and weight as an Enkei RPF1, which are readily available at a price. The weight saving of these wheels and tyres over the WRX STI 18x8.5 with 245/40 tyres is 6.8 kg per corner, which makes a big difference to ride, handling and steering. I don't know what the weight saving is over the stock 18s is, I've never had them. They won't be light though.

IMG_0496.jpeg

iggorsky

Sure. They're Traklite Gear 17x7.5 et45 currently running 225/50x17 tyres. No longer made sadly. Same construction and weight as an Enkei RPF1, which are readily available at a price. The weight saving of these wheels and tyres over the WRX STI 18x8.5 with 245/40 tyres is 6.8 kg per corner, which makes a big difference to ride, handling and steering. I don't know what the weight saving is over the stock 18s is, I've never had them. They won't be light though.
They look nice!
I was also looking at the lighter options, but wasn't sure if I wanted to go down to 17". I've already bought a good set of tyres for my OEM wheels (18x7.5) and very happy with them. So, looking for the OEM specs but lighter options now.

Sbrlx

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, XV 2.0
Fitted a new set of Work Emotion T7R (Gunmetal Grey).
18 x 7.5J ET47
Tyres 245/45/R18 (Goodyear Vector 4 seasons Gen3, as recommended here on the forum -- huge improvement over stock tyres).

Tyres are same size as stock, wheels are the same too but with 8mm more offset, so it fits easily - but does look way better.

Attachments

HaydenHillas

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
Fitted a new set of Work Emotion T7R (Gunmetal Grey).
18 x 7.5J ET47
Tyres 245/45/R18 (Goodyear Vector 4 seasons Gen3, as recommended here on the forum -- huge improvement over stock tyres).

Tyres are same size as stock, wheels are the same too but with 8mm more offset, so it fits easily - but does look way better.
No rubbing? I have 18x8.5 ET55 to put on and considering which tire to put on and working out if the same tire size as yours would be fine. The wheel would sit 8mm towards the vehicle compared to yours so if you have no guard rubbing I would be fine in that regard.

Sbrlx

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, XV 2.0
No rubbing? I have 18x8.5 ET55 to put on and considering which tire to put on and working out if the same tire size as yours would be fine. The wheel would sit 8mm towards the vehicle compared to yours so if you have no guard rubbing I would be fine in that regard.
No rubbing at all, lots of clearance.
I wasn't sure if 8.5 wheels would fit ok without rubbing, so I played it safe. This also meant I could keep the stock tyre profile, so no worries about the speedo being offset. With your 18x8.5 ET55 they would be ~9mm further out than mine? That might be ok, especially if it's not lowered.
Would my tyres be too stretched on 8.5 rims?

HaydenHillas

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
No rubbing at all, lots of clearance.
I wasn't sure if 8.5 wheels would fit ok without rubbing, so I played it safe. This also meant I could keep the stock tyre profile, so no worries about the speedo being offset. With your 18x8.5 ET55 they would be ~9mm further out than mine? That might be ok, especially if it's not lowered.
Would my tyres be too stretched on 8.5 rims?
That's good news. Your 245 tire will fit fine on an 8.5 wide rim, 235 fit fine also. I had been considering 235/45 originally but will either go 245/40 or 45. The larger the offset the closer the outside of the rim is to the vehicle. So my 55 and your 47 outside surface would almost be the same due to the 8 vs 8.5. My inside clearance would be less.

Sbrlx

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, XV 2.0
That's good news. Your 245 tire will fit fine on an 8.5 wide rim, 235 fit fine also. I had been considering 235/45 originally but will either go 245/40 or 45. The larger the offset the closer the outside of the rim is to the vehicle. So my 55 and your 47 outside surface would almost be the same due to the 8 vs 8.5. My inside clearance would be less.
Yes, but mine are 7.5 not 8 -- just checking you didn't miss that.