Usb ports

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
I want to run my door sill lights from the USB port rather than hard wire them, but has anyone hidden the wires from behind the centre console rather than having the wire come past the gear stick?

I'm thinking of maybe sink one of the 2 usb ports so that the flap still closed but I can plug the socket in and leave it behind the centre console

Attachments

nicodache

do you/passengers use the USB ports at the back of the driver armrest, between passenger feet ?

You might be able to have your door sills lit from there and not see (and care less) about the wiring ?

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
do you/passengers use the USB ports at the back of the driver armrest, between passenger feet ?

You might be able to have your door sills lit from there and not see (and care less) about the wiring ?
I think I'd rather have the wires hidden in the middle. I figure it would be easier for both left,and right to join together being the radio, when I replace it with an Idoing

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
I think I'd rather have the wires hidden in the middle. I figure it would be easier for both left,and right to join together being the radio, when I replace it with an Idoing
True, the idoing has many usb ports if you buy the adapter to also connect the original ports