Vorg on a budget

MikeAWD

Vehicle(s)
2018 Levorg 1.6 GT-S Black
2018 1.6GTS. Building a house so trying to build a car as economically as possible. Parts are super hard to come by in the Philippines. Challenge accepted. Goal is stage 2 power and haven't 100% decided on the look. But these are some sexy wagons.

Attachments

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Yep, sweet ride, those HKS mufflers look good. Are you happy with the sound?

MikeAWD

Vehicle(s)
2018 Levorg 1.6 GT-S Black
I want to get the next tip size up. 3" looks too small. As far as sound goes. It only sounds sporty when the cats are cold. After warm, hardly any change when compared to stock mufflers. Did some research, the stock resonater works to well. So my plan is to swap it out with a magnaflow chambered muffler to get some rumble as most delete it to make the exhaust overall louder. The newer engines have equal length headers, so no classic subie rumble. I miss that sound.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Yeah I miss that Boxer rumble too.
Unfortunately that Subie rumble comes from the Unequal length headers and our twin scroll turbos have to have equal length headers.
Its a shame but on the bright side we do get boost way earlier with makes us quicker through turns because boost is pretty much always there. Much zippier