What experiences do people have with fitting Blow off Valves?

bigsurlyt

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GTSV1 STI
I got installed a Booma BPV valve to replace to stock one, for BPV no tune needed. I do get turbo flutter or a light whisle at 1 Bar, anything lower you cant really hear a thing, but I did notice that the car was boosting a lot faster quicker which is nice and made it a bit more peppy.
Hey mate, thats a good result.

Have you got a link on where to purchase these?

Cheers!

Last edited:

Luke Rado

I'm thinking of getting one of these. Difficult to fit?
Other than getting down and dirty as I have no hoist and it’s right in the lower front right of the car, we accessed via removal of the underbody panels and then it was just a matter of getting through the firewall. We were short of time so hacked at the rubber grommet with the other electrics and poked through there… took a few hours but it was essentially a bolt on exercise. A non-electric hybrid would be even easier.
I kept an eye out for a sale on Car Mods Australia

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Sorry if you've already posted it and I should have asked but can we hear some videos of it? Up close, drive by etc.

mando345

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2.0 GT-S. Subaru impreza GC8 sti
Hey mate, thats a good result.

Have you got a link on where to purchase these?

Cheers!
I did buy it off of amazon at the time cause it was cheaper than the actual website but now its gotten cheaper on there I believe.

bigsurlyt

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GTSV1 STI
I did buy it off of amazon at the time cause it was cheaper than the actual website but now its gotten cheaper on there I believe.
Thank you legend! Found the GFB version on Pro Speed Racing website on sale for $188.00. Good deal!

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Can you upload videos of them dumping please.