Where to start?

StagnantMammal

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
Recently picked up a Levorg 2016. Looking for abit more punch from the car.
I know this can impact the CVT!!
Interesting to hear about everyone’s thoughts? And best way of going about it?
Also replaced the head unit with an alpine iLX-702D. Works a charm!!!

Rustysalami

Welcome aboard. Well I was thinking of fitting an aftermarket exhaust and tune ....and... well I want to keep the car a long time and read too many bad stories of the CVT not handling the extra torque.

Would recommend a set of high quality coil overs, lower the car a little and have fun through the twisties instead of outright speed.

nicodache

Can already have fun in twisties with the factory set up. I'd start with wheels (didn't like factory ones, and they looked heavy) & tires myself (which I did) :D

StagnantMammal

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
Do you have any suggestions with aftermarket exhausts?
Tyres and wheels is definitely the next thing on the list. Thanks for the suggestion.

Parian

Can already have fun in twisties with the factory set up. I'd start with wheels (didn't like factory ones, and they looked heavy) & tires myself (which I did) :D
Real fun in Australia is different than in your neighbourhood :rolleyes:

Do start with coil overs, the stock suspension is dangerous here in Australia... It's probably why so many of us have changed it.

HKS and Invidia seem to be popular exhaust system replacements. Both will allow your car to 'breath' better.

nicodache

Well, we got potholes on roads regularly, but they're rarely deeper than 5cm or longer dans 50cm.

we got plenty speed bumps tough, on city streets.

but outside cities, the biggest worry usually are speed traps :D