Auto mirror folding and window module

Levorg94

Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Levorg 1.6. Premium
Hi everyone purchased the levorg 1.6 premium 2 years ago and loving it. Not much modification just waiting for the warranty to run out. I am getting a new headunit installed in a weeks time hopefully.

I came across a post here can’t find it now, but there is a module that when you lock/unlock the car it will fold the mirrors and wind the windows up. Does this module exist? Is it plug and play? I’m not that handy but if its plug and play I might give it a try.

Suffolk

Levorg94

Vehicle(s)
Do you have a link for it? How was the installation? Did it come with a manual?

Suffolk

when I purchased the item it was only for left hand drive vehicles but I purchased it anyway. I fixed the wiring so it could work on right hand drive vehicles and explained it to seller.

He apparently now sells them for right hand drive vehicles and can send you the correct model, just leave him a note. Another forum member purchased the same item and he said he didn't have to rewire the module so it's now plug and play. It comes with a manual but really don't need it as you cannot get mixed up as the connection all have different sizes.

Rustysalami

when I purchased the item it was only for left hand drive vehicles but I purchased it anyway. I fixed the wiring so it could work on right hand drive vehicles and explained it to seller.

He apparently now sells them for right hand drive vehicles and can send you the correct model, just leave him a note. Another forum member purchased the same item and he said he didn't have to rewire the module so it's now plug and play. It comes with a manual but really don't need it as you cannot get mixed up as the connection all have different sizes.
I can vouch for the module works with just plugging it in. Did the wire swap and then had to swap it back. LoL. It has been working well ever since I bought it. A mate of mine is about to buy one for his Triton ute

Levorg94

Vehicle(s)
I can vouch for the module works with just plugging it in. Did the wire swap and then had to swap it back. LoL. It has been working well ever since I bought it. A mate of mine is about to buy one for his Triton ute
Thats good to hear that its plug and play. I’ll buy one soon hopefully. Where did you put the module in the door?

JMClavorg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Lavorg GT , Subaru Impreza WRX STI PPP
Does this just fit under the window switch of do you need to take the door card off ?

JMClavorg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Lavorg GT , Subaru Impreza WRX STI PPP
You have to take the door car off to install the module and find a place to stick it onto.
Cheers for the reply I'll look into this , does it work well ? Any issues ?

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
Hi guys,

I have a brand new folding mirror unit that I’m selling. Never installed as I changed my mind.

$55, postage extra. Can deliver eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

cheers