Boost gauge settings

STI sport Sydney

Hi guys, new to page not sure if this has been asked before! Does anyone know if it’s possible to change the boost setting from kpa to psi???

leighaus

While we're here... What's everyone hit in Max boost ?

My 2L hit 1.48bar

iad

Can't remember what mine was pre dyno tune, but post tune it was 1.32 for ages & la week or so ago popped up to 1.41.

leighaus

Nothing out of the ordinary,.. I was at 1.38 for ages, then as above, got a little jump about a week ago.
Car is stock asides from upgraded panel filter and blocked off the milk bottle

STI sport Sydney

iad ur only getting 1.41 after a tune? I don’t feel so bad!
Wonder if they go up over time? Mines not quite 1,500 ks yet and stock as a rock so it might go up???

Luke Rado

My GTS 2L is hitting 1.51/1.57 KPa on the stock gauges in SI/SI#... only difference from factory I can think of is I have the STI wheels, I run 98RON, doesn’t seem to matter if it’s day or night or temp for me... I would have thought night would tick a few more boost pascals but evidently not...

Luke Rado

Pretty much has been said, but as per nicodache’s link 98RON is Australian Fuel rating... some other countries use a different standard..

Vortex can be 95 or 98 as it’s Caltex’s premium fuel.. same as BP ultimate and Shell V-power..

STI sport Sydney

Ok kool so I’m using the 98 fuel I should be getting higher boost the ln 1.30 bar! Those that are getting higher numbers what were u doing at the time? Launching?

Luke Rado

To be honest, not sure... driving excitedly that’s the only given! I just look at the max readout after I come back to reality... will try to set up a cam or get a passenger to keep an eye on it next time ;)

leighaus

The Needle bounces around like crazy ... It's not a nice Max boost pull like you'd imagine