Boot Lighting Upgrade

moojy

Been travelling like crazy the last few months, so just got round to fitting mine over the weekend. They are fabulous, really pleased, big thanks from me too Oz B-Spec for posting these and all the help!
BTW - I did find it easier to pull down the roof lining slightly then shove the cable under versus try to remove the boot seal which seemed impossible.

Chiefsilverback

I’m in the US with an Outback and I just stumbled across these lights on eBay. From the photos it looks like the Levorg and Outback use the same access panels on the inside of the boot hatch, but I'm trying to confirm before I order them. Any chance someone could take a couple of measurements of the panels and see how that match up?

Hopefully the attached image makes sense. Top to bottom it's 186mm, side-to-side at the mid point it's 134mm and the tabs are 61mm between centers. Laying on a flat surface the highpoint on the curve on the wider end is 8mm.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Chiefsilverback

Success! Lights ordered from Taiwan, delivered and installed. I had to modify the supplied wiring because the boot light in the Outback must use a different connector to the Levorg, but other than that the only challenge was removing the trim panels!

Thanks for the help!

IMG_2212.jpeg

Last edited:

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Has anyone got any updated links.
The ones above are not working for me.