Good morning Europe

nicodache

To all my fellow Europeans, glad to meet you.

To all the others, nice to meet you too :)

I'm nicodache, 30y and from Belgium, proud owner of an Impreza Wagon 1.6 TS, beaten and worn, but still going strong and refusing to let go.

If you're from somewhere in what is called Europe, feel free to tag along and introduce yourself in here :)

Last edited:

pro

Another one from Europe ;)

Well, i'm from Switzerland (not Sweden) and i got my Levorg in December.
Meanwhile she has about 4000km on the clock and i love her more and more.
It's a 1.6 CVT in dark grey and she already got some little upgrades.

My Subbie-History:
Impreza GT MY96
Impreza GT MY00
Impreza P1 #464
Impreza P1 #098
Legacy MY00
Legacy MY00

You see, i'm not new to Subaru.
On my Imprezas i had some nice builds, my favorite was P1 #098 with 396bhp and 500 Nm.
For swiss people a very big build but not to compare with the builds in USA or UK.

You'll find me on a few Forums in Europe, especially Switzerland, Germany an UK.

I think you didn't miss, that english is not my first language.
But i try my best and if you don't understand something, just let me know, then i try to explain.

The reason for my registration here is, that i like to see other Levorgs and ideas of their owners.
Some nice things for our cars you find everywhere in the world (Japan, USA, Australia, UK) but you won't find in Switzerland/EU.

So perhaps i can find some ideas, mods or shops to make my Levorg very personal ;)

I got the chance to do some pics before winter has come - enjoy.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff Member
Another one from Europe ;)

Well, i'm from Switzerland (not Sweden) and i got my Levorg in December.
Meanwhile she has about 4000km on the clock and i love her more and more.
It's a 1.6 CVT in dark grey and she already got some little upgrades.

My Subbie-History:
Impreza GT MY96
Impreza GT MY00
Impreza P1 #464
Impreza P1 #098
Legacy MY00
Legacy MY00

You see, i'm not new to Subaru.
On my Imprezas i had some nice builds, my favorite was P1 #098 with 396bhp and 500 Nm.
For swiss people a very big build but not to compare with the builds in USA or UK.

You'll find me on a few Forums in Europe, especially Switzerland, Germany an UK.

I think you didn't miss, that english is not my first language.
But i try my best and if you don't understand something, just let me know, then i try to explain.

The reason for my registration here is, that i like to see other Levorgs and ideas of their owners.
Some nice things for our cars you find everywhere in the world (Japan, USA, Australia, UK) but you won't find in Switzerland/EU.

So perhaps i can find some ideas, mods or shops to make my Levorg very personal ;)

I got the chance to do some pics before winter has come - enjoy.

Welcome and awesome photos! Thanks for sharing.