Greets from Japan with a 2019 VSport

SkoobzLeVorg

Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-S Vsport
New to the thread and to having a Subaru... Did my homework to find a good one! So far so good!

SkoobzLeVorg

Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-S Vsport
Finally some uploads... now that the weather is clear and she's clean!

Swapped badges for blacked out (from Subaru), changed wheels and grill to match.
Am 300 km in to a fresh set of rubber - went for Primacy 4+ over Pilot Sport 4s.

Further mods I'm thinking are exhaust (Fujitsubo A-RM+c) to tie in the rear (also bank manager permitting...), de-chrome trim outside under windows and on the back trim, too. Then add a front lip of some description.

I'll look to get it to Stage 1 in time, nothing further from that, from looking into things the gearbox would be the liability. As she's a daily driver and my surf wagon so very much don't want her to go "pop" :confused:.

Attachments

SkoobzLeVorg

Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-S Vsport
I like how the boot is lined, including the back of the rear seats! Car looks great.
Thanks, robo
I do recommend picking up the cargo tray mat (part #J5017VA451), great for just chucking anything in and not worrying about clean up so much! :cool:

20kendo

Vehicle(s)
Legacy RS30 , Levorg 1.6GT
Welcome to the forum, how are you planning to get rid of the chrome trim ?

SkoobzLeVorg

Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-S Vsport
I've seen a few things out on the web about black gloss tape that seems to do a good job if installed properley.
I don't much fancy trying to remove the trim and spray.

Any ideas would be appreciated if anyone knows how best!

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
I've seen a few things out on the web about black gloss tape that seems to do a good job if installed properley.

Can of plasti dip spray, just peels off where you don't want it. Heaps of videos of doing badges with it on YouTube, have a look there ;)

20kendo

Vehicle(s)

Have some of the black tape on the way to give this a try, looks like it will be difficult to get right.

20kendo

Vehicle(s)
black tape now covering the chrome trim, tricky to fit and it stretches as you pull the backing paper off
so not sure if it may start to shrink over time, we shall see, looks good so far.
IMG_20230603_115920.jpg

Currawong1

Vehicle(s)
2015 1.6L Levorg (Japan)
Nice to see another member in Japan. The black wheels look fantastic. I bought my 2015 model second hand, and it has scratched wheels, so if I replaced them, black would certainly be tempting.