Hello from Kyoto

RoadStarJP

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg GT-S 2.0
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

I’m located in Kyoto Prefecture, in Japan. Just picked up my ‘16 Levorg GT-S 2.0 and have decided to sign up for this forum to be able to view information, ask questions, etc.

This is my first Subaru, so it’s a slightly different world for me. It’s a pleasure to have such a community still accessible online, not relegated to Reddit or Discord.

Attachments

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

I’m located in Kyoto Prefecture, in Japan. Just picked up my ‘16 Levorg GT-S 2.0 and have decided to sign up for this forum to be able to view information, ask questions, etc.

This is my first Subaru, so it’s a slightly different world for me. It’s a pleasure to have such a community still accessible online, not relegated to Reddit or Discord.
The envy is real being in Japan and having the pick of the litter.

RoadStarJP

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg GT-S 2.0
Awesome mate! Being Japan, I'm assuming you have the 221kw version?
You know, that is a good question, I don’t really know. I would assume so? I believe after driveline losses it has about 215kw at the wheels. Much more power than my last car which hovered around 46kw.

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Check your plate stamped inside one of your centre door pillars. Bottom left should say FA20 for engine type.

BARBERIS

Vehicle(s)
SUBARU LEVORG GTS 2018
Welcome to our company... I love Japan and I hope that one day I might visit it. As for Levorg, enjoy it in good health and know that we love red a little more :p