Help, Levorg owners “Check engine, eyesight off, electronic parking brake indicator on”

Jackylevorg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
A week ago, I ran into an incomprehensible problem in my 2016 Levorg, after turning on the engine, the indicators light up check the engine, eyesight off and electronic parking brake. I reviewed various forums, they talk about screwing the gas tank cap all the way, removing the terminals from the battery and resetting the error through the computer. Nothing helped. The computer shows errors of both lambda probes (oxygen sensors), the first one does not exist, the second gives an error about a malfunction. Having checked in the service, installing new sensors, the error also did not go away, and the old sensors turned out to be working. Contacted several electricians, no one understands. It is advised to check the entire wiring, but it seems to me that this is a very long and laborious process. Please help if anyone else has experienced this!!!

Sincerely, JackyLevorg.

Attachments

PresidentPackage

It may not be the fix for your issue, but my dash lit up like this when the ABS Module was faulty in my 2014 Levorg. Got the dealer to replace it and has been perfect ever since. Maybe try there?

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Subaru has a recall for the electronic park brake here in Australia. Not sure where you are located? My car is booked in for Jan 2023 to have it done, maybe this has some thing to do with your error message?

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, Forester SF, Mazda MX5
I think the park brake recall is world wide and affects other Subaru models too. Mine's going in next week for the fix. It's apparently an electrical connector that has been known to crack under extremely low temperatures ie -30c, so unlikely to be an issue in most places.