Hi Team.

Mace

Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Hello everyone. I've had my Levorg for about a year now. Love it! However my O2 sensor has caused me concern. I have replaced it once and again I have the same issue. Can anyone help me ascertain why I keep getting a fault signal, please.

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
What fault code are you getting? How long after replacing it did your engine light come back on?

Mace

Vehicle(s)
Subaru
What fault code are you getting? How long after replacing it did your engine light come back on?
Taking it the Subaru garage on Monday to find the code. Will let you know.

Mace

Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Are you using a genuine subaru o2 sensor? Cheap ebay ones never work! Order a genuine one from partsouq.com
Thanks. I will look into that too. The Subaru garage supplied the part. I hope they didn't use a cheap one!

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Do you know the code the last time you had to change it?

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Unfortunately not. The Subaru guy couldn't remember either. The fault has re appeared since so will get the code Monday.
Just to note. Without a code it could very well be a different problem. Assume you mean engine light is on when you say fault has reappeared?

Mace

Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Just to note. Without a code it could very well be a different problem. Assume you mean engine light is on when you say fault has reappeared?
Correct. Will see Monday what the code is.

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
did they say it was the same code as before? There is an air/fuel sensor upstream of the o2 sensor. I had the same code p113A before but has been fine since i replaced it.