JDM Levorg 2017 1.6 Eyesight tuned

Gilgamesh9000

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2017 JDM
Hi guys, From Mordor Russia with Love :)
I have the levorg about year now. Made some tuning: converted to Euro ECU firmware, it's about 20% less consumption on highway speeds. Also increased JDM cruise speed limit from 135km/h to 144km/h. Start-stop disabled and so on.

I'm seeking for Australian original ECU firmwares especially for 2.0 engine, or the best SSM4 updates base for Australian or Japan markets. IMG_20230612_083758.jpg IMG_20230606_201537.jpg
GridArt_20230518_224016205.jpg

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
In Australia we don't have that blue target around the car in front? And the steering wheel symbol doesn't have the 2 arrows either side of it? Point being that if you change the software you may lose them.

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
The steering wheel symbol is the cars ability to stear itself between white lines on a road. Its impressive.
The blue symbol I don't have but it's an option on cruise control. You can set how far back you want to be from the car in front.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
The steering wheel symbol is the cars ability to stear itself between white lines on a road. Its impressive.
The blue symbol I don't have but it's an option on cruise control. You can set how far back you want to be from the car in front.
It's crazy all the little differences between countries with the same car. In Australia we can set the distance to follow as well, but it's with a button on the steering wheel that has 3 lines (like in the above pic on the screen) but no blue symbol. Mine doesn't have lane assist, just a warning if you wander.

Gilgamesh9000

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2017 JDM
In Australia we don't have that blue target around the car in front? And the steering wheel symbol doesn't have the 2 arrows either side of it? Point being that if you change the software you may lose them.
Thanks for your clarification. It's interesting.
Blue target symbol is special mode like Vag "Traffic jam assist" Its working from 0 to about 50kmh and can follow preceeding vehicle even without road lines. But in light curves of course.
Green steering wheel is active self steering, when preceeding vehicle or good road lines are captured.

Gilgamesh9000

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2017 JDM
It's crazy all the little differences between countries with the same car. In Australia we can set the distance to follow as well, but it's with a button on the steering wheel that has 3 lines (like in the above pic on the screen) but no blue symbol. Mine doesn't have lane assist, just a warning if you wander.
The region could be changed, but not easy. The camera has its own model identification with region ciphered in it.
For example my JDM car is VM4D555, similar Australian will have VM4DK55. SSM4 has the ability of changing that identification, but if cam has accept new coding it will clear it's calibration, so you will need to go to dealer and pay for (or you should previously backup eeprom an then restore it with modification)
Easy way is to buy used JDM camera. But be aware of model vm4 or vmg and year.

Second problem is in region conflict between instrument cluster and Eyesight cam, you should change region in the cluster eeprom, which you apparently doesn't want to do or install can bridge which will change region I'd in the bus.
IMG_20230824_090524_499.jpg
zOrRpXsxpZbOmovA91bji5UGDyE-1920.jpg
IMG_20220923_214635.jpg

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
The region could be changed, but not easy. The camera has its own model identification with region ciphered in it.
For example my JDM car is VM4D555, similar Australian will have VM4DK55. SSM4 has the ability of changing that identification, but if cam has accept new coding it will clear it's calibration, so you will need to go to dealer and pay for (or you should previously backup eeprom an then restore it with modification)
Easy way is to buy used JDM camera. But be aware of model vm4 or vmg and year.

Second problem is in region conflict between instrument cluster and Eyesight cam, you should change region in the cluster eeprom, which you apparently doesn't want to do or install can bridge which will change region I'd in the bus.
View attachment 1690
View attachment 1691
View attachment 1692
I have a jdm sti and the dials only show to 120mph. The Australian ones show to 170mph (I think) can I not just switch the dials over then