JDM Levorg STI suspension struts for sale. Gold Coast

Sandman

Hey all,

I have a full set of JDM STI Levorg (2017) struts for sale. I have installed Tein Coilovers some time ago, imported my car from Japan, and now have my original struts for sale. The struts were removed when the car had approx. 4000km, so they are near new.

I am on the Gold Coast, Pick up would be preferred as they are pretty heavy.

If you are interested, send me a PM. Asking $1000 ono

Attachments

iggorsky

Something tells me that whoever installed STI springs wanted to somehow "fix" the infamous suspension problem )

iggorsky

Hey all,

I have a full set of JDM STI Levorg (2017) struts for sale. I have installed Tein Coilovers some time ago, imported my car from Japan, and now have my original struts for sale. The struts were removed when the car had approx. 4000km, so they are near new.

I am on the Gold Coast, Pick up would be preferred as they are pretty heavy.

If you are interested, send me a PM. Asking $1000 ono
How do you like TEIN? I bet you had to certify it and do EYESIGHT recalibration? Do you feel it is too low now?

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Hi! My name is Oksana, living in Ukraine. To be honest, I live in a village and we have no job. I get about $80 a month. It is very little ((
That's why I can do it for a little money:
- Send you hot photos and videos
- send you a video of sex with an ex-boyfriend (if you don't put it out there!)
- I can do what you say in Skype, whatsapp or other messenger

Also ready to come to you in any country for your money.
I will not leave my contacts here. Find me just on the site https://dicej.dateshookp.com/?utm_source=60ae83f02e739&click_id=Zlata my nick is Zlata

I think I need my eyesight recalibrated !