Levorg 1.6 cvt oil service, where is the diff fill plug?

Jimrgg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru levorg 1.6 Gts
Hello, ive been searching everywhere trying to find the correct place to fill oil on the cvt.
On most subarus it seems to be on left side. But levorg has the exhaust on left side very close. I was hoping its the plug on right side which has much better space? Im also wondering if anyone has the parts number or size for the plug as it seems like the last shop which changed the oil almost rounded the torx.
Snapchat-1263580958.jpgSnapchat-742958607.jpg

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Look on you tube for mrsubaru1387 he has an xv (crosstrek) with a cvt and he serviced it as well as an outback, maybe you can get some pointers?

Jimrgg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru levorg 1.6 Gts
Look on you tube for mrsubaru1387 he has an xv (crosstrek) with a cvt and he serviced it as well as an outback, maybe you can get some pointers?
I only found one video of a newer crosstrek where he uses the fillplug on right side and exhaust is on left side. Maybe crosstrek 1.5turbo?
The cvt box looks pretty identical as the levorg fb16 one. But i wasnt sure if i could rely on that
All other videos ive seen uses left side fillport and has exhaust on right side.

Attachments