Levorg Facelift 2020 Interior to fit older

geeman

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg
Hi all,
New Levorg owner here, but long time lurker.
I wanted to ask the knowledgable people here about the 2020 updated Levorg models.
Are the parts interchangeable between the earlier versions (I have a 2016 GT-S). The obvious difference is the front end, but things such as interior, seats, door panels, console etc would they be interchangeable?
I purchased an almost complete set of STI interior from a late model 2020 from a private seller and wanted to determine if I could swap my interior over. (he said it would fit but i'm sure he wasn't motivated by the $$$ haha!)
thanks!

nicodache

Well, if you have purchased it already, just try & fit it ? :D

more seriously, I'm confident seats and door cards will fit. Carpet should too.
Unsure for the console bolts locations, but subaru is reportedly plug & play, so you have good chances it will fit :)

geeman

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg
Thats true, but the funny bit is I also got the front grille as well lol :D
Took me a couple of trips to get all the parts after work today as I had to use the run around car. Now the pieces are just sitting in the garage, and I was a bit apprehensive of mucking around with them once I realised I got the parts of a newer/updated model!

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
I bet its an easy swap that will transform the car.

geeman

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg
Been a bit lazy, but I will get around to it eventually. Once it's done i'll post letting you guys know how it went.

geeman

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg
Ok so STI interior is all in, went in without any problems completely bolt on. That is front and rear seats, all door trims. centre console and the steering wheel. I'll get photos over the weekend.
The only thing left is the instrument cluster, I haven't tried to install it because I know the car won't start due to the immobiliser code's being different.
Anyone know who can re-program it to suit my car?