Levorg Service Manual

ozkan bicer

Hey guys,

I have been looking for a service manual for Levorg for quite some time now but nothing so far. Do any of you have one? I would really appreciate if you could share it .

thanks

Ricer77

What on earth. Usually you can google *model**make* major service manual or plan but there’s nothing.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Good luck with that, I tried it with the gps maps for my liberty, everyone wanted the maps but no one did any thing.......

MrLee

I am also chasing this manual. I have managed to find a lot of offerings of the owners manual (which I already have because I bought the car new in 2016). Now that it is out of warranty the service manual may be in greater demand

Magenb

Vehicle(s)
Mx5
en.subaruclub.cz has a service manual its not a pdf, just the web files, so you'll need to drop it into IIS/Apache, looks like a combined wrx/levorg manual.

Nzlevorg

Vehicle(s)
2014 Levorg
dropbox.com/s/14cs4xffkyl7da1/Levorg_manual_english_SM.pdf
Copy and paste into browser and should have a manual Someone else posted somewhere else

Parian

dropbox.com/s/14cs4xffkyl7da1/Levorg_manual_english_SM.pdf
Copy and paste into browser and should have a manual Someone else posted somewhere else
People are chasing a 'Service Manual'

'Blueprints' are sent with the part/s for the service centre employee's to navigate in how to install such part. (hehe and you thought they were experts) I asked Subaru Australia how they knew how to install new rear diff and they told me instructions were sent with the part. I asked for the instructions and was denied due to propriety claim.

Times have changed folks, prove me wrong and throw up a link to a Levorg Service Manual ;)

Last edited:

nicodache

Check out the post above that one, from Magenb.

That's more of a service manual than a user guide to me.
Granted it's not a workshop manual to help you swap a diff and give you all the torque settings in a nice printed kind of thing, but you're likely to find those information in there still.

You just need to set up your own webserver to host the pages (because javascript galore)

itavaltalainen

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg MY2017 Comfort
I've got the manual, it's the html Version from 2016.
Relatively large at around 350MB.