Lockdown 6.0 Lifted - Woohoo Freedom ;)

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Well lockdown number 6 has finally lifted in Melbourne, and I believe most if not all states now, and we now need Zero reason to leave home at whatever hour we want. We can finally take the Levorgs out for that long awaited "more than 5km spin". Thought it would be interesting to hear where everyone is going to drive to now that we can, excluding regional Vic of course. Personally I have filled the tank, washed, vacuumed, cleaned windows, leather conditioned and vinyl protected everything and intend to go for a ping up and over the Dandies on to the Mornington Peninsula for a bite to eat, then head home via Frankston and Edithvale to the Yarra Valley stopping to fill the tank again, its been soooo long since I've filled up twice in one week lol What are your plans?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Get to work tomorrow morning 8AM :rolleyes:

But hey, less people on my commute, with the 'Vorg. That's nice too :D
Yeah lovin the traffic sitch with Covid, I drive for work and have been loving it, certainly not looking forward to the return of traffic now that’s fo sure!

Vehicle(s)
2017 Levorg GTS
We could meet up at Glenny kebabs forest Hill, they have car meets... on a Sunday would be great
No worries. Is this the new "Saturday night lights" location?
I went to that a few times out at the Caribbean park drive servo before it was shut down.

I have been a biker for a long time and religiously won't ride on weekends (too many weekend warriors and cops), so car meet will be a nice alternative