Long time Subie owner & new Levorg suspension mods

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Antoine
Russian erectile distinction pills won’t help Aussie Levorg suspension, no matter how good Suleimans prices are. Let’s keep it relevant ;)

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Well, I have ordered them. $2450 installed with a wheel balance etc from hallam here in Melbourne . They said it will take around 3 weeks to have them made and sent down from MCA Queensland. Lookin at Feb for the install !! I will keep you posted on the results.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
LOL
I'm thinking about the Neomax myself, tossing up between the S and the Black Edition ( Black has rear camber plates). Does anyone who bought the Neomax know the spring rates? And how far they can be adjusted Up and down from stock? I've emailed Silvers asking them but no response, hope this isn't an example of their service?!

MarkMelbourne

Vehicle(s)
MY18 GT-S, Mazda2
I'm also at the stage where I have to do something or change cars. I want a family touring wagon that isn't going to wake the baby screaming when I encounter a lip on a country bridge at 100. Does that mean I'm after a 100% comfort setup? or that I have to sell and get an Outback o_O

I'm reading here that Neomax or MCA may be solutions - whichever holds the best promise of no front suspension crash, no scary bouncing on road undulations at speed and the product is happy to be loaded up with towing a camper trailer ... that will be my choice.

Would love to hear any thoughts on which to go. I think the price difference is negligible compared to changeover costs I would incur.
And yes, once I've decided ... would be happy to consider a group buy :)