New JDM VMG Levorg owner in Ireland (might be the only one in the country)

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Hey everyone. Just picked up my Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S. Arrived from Japan to Ireland. Might be the only one in the country. Anyone else here from Ireland? I have a post in the trouble shooting section on the back of the similar post by another member. Hoping for issue to resolve itself like it did for that member. Few photos of the new car and also my old car in the background BP5 Legacy which is currently for sale.

Attachments

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Hello wondering might anyone help. I'm looking for the accurate WLTP emission figure for the Subaru Levorg GT-S FA20 JDM model. On the document received from the car it's 176g/kg. However the revenue here in Ireland use a standard formula to covert that figure to WLTP emissions standard. What it means is i will either have to pay 35% or 41%. Can anyone advise what this accurate WLTP figure might be and it would have to be on a published document noting the figure. See attached highlighted what i got with the car but it's for the JC08 standard and not WLTP. I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

scott575

Vehicle(s)
2014 Levorg GT-S
Also from ireland with 2014 Levorg GT-S. Only picked it up 2 weeks ago from previous owner.

Attachments

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Also from ireland with 2014 Levorg GT-S. Only picked it up 2 weeks ago from previous owner.
Congrats on the purchase. We might be the only 2. Where are you based?

scott575

Vehicle(s)
2014 Levorg GT-S
Congrats on the purchase. In Santry myself. Have you much to do on the car?
Need to sort out the jap radio, some pads and discs, a little bit of pdr (small dent on roof and bonnet and probably look at a new set of wheels (hard decision to be made).

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
I also have the jap radio but i have some radio channels & bluetooth connected so leaving as is. Interesting to see what direction you take with the wheels. Did the fella you bought it from sort the VRT appeal. :) .

scott575

Vehicle(s)
2014 Levorg GT-S
Older model radio so no bluetooth audio for music on it at all. Yeah was on irish plates and nothing outstanding on it. Thinking along the lines of rays gramlight c's or dr's, ssr type c's (may be hard to get in an 18 and correct offset) or advan rg2's. Contemplating 17s but not sure on the asthetics of the smaller wheel on the levorg.