New Levorg owner from New Zealand

miggi747

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VM4
Hi all! I just posted something in the General Discussions thread before I saw this one so apologies for that.

My name is Miggi. I'm from the Philippines but I moved to Christchurch, New Zealand, over a year ago. I've recently acquired a Levorg 1.6 to replace my Mk6 Golf Variant and I'm loving it so far. Getting used to indicating on the right-side stalk is a bit of a hassle but I'll get used to it (I did come from a left-hand-drive country after all).

Here she is getting coated with dust because 4WDs/AWDs are awesome when they get used.

1714949935697.png

haharr

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
Hello fellow Kiwi...! Nice dirt on your 4x4. Lol. Hey any ideas on how to replace JDM stereo, with something more Bluetooth friendly? I'm Auckland based and need a pro.

hungugu

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
Hello fellow Kiwi...! Nice dirt on your 4x4. Lol. Hey any ideas on how to replace JDM stereo, with something more Bluetooth friendly? I'm Auckland based and need a pro.
Keen to find out too if you have had any luck!!

Hobama

Vehicle(s)
Levorg, Imprezza
That's how a Levorg should look. Most here look like they are being driven in the Severance offices

miggi747

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VM4
Hey there. I'm so sorry for taking too long to reply. I have replaced mine with a Kenwood DMX7522S. I did the installation myself so I bought the harnesses specific to my car and head unit because wiring work scares me.

I don't know if I'd be qualified to answer any of your questions but I'm willing to help you out as much as I can.

1722757889356.png

1722757911226.png