New owner from Australia

Shippo

Hi peeps, I'm the new owner of my first Subaru and I think I've made a good choice. If you have any tips as to how to get the best out of the car please let me know.

Cheers, from Matt Shipton AKA Shippo

Grovel

Hi mate,

I've been in a GTS 2.0 since December 2016- I recently replaced the standard alloy rims and I'm glad I did, it's really enhanced the body styling. I'm looking at a mesh grille and front spoiler lip this month. Which model did you buy?how are you enjoying it so far?

Shippo

Hi mate,

I've been in a GTS 2.0 since December 2016- I recently replaced the standard alloy rims and I'm glad I did, it's really enhanced the body styling. I'm looking at a mesh grille and front spoiler lip this month. Which model did you buy?how are you enjoying it so far?
Hi Grovel, I bought a 2016 Demo GT with dark grey WRX rims from the Dealer. It's a nice step up from my 2001 Nissan Pulsar which had wind up windows haha. The Nissan was better on fuel economy though. No mods to be done to this car as it's a family wagon, but I love the amount of space it has. The suspension is poor, the bluetooth takes ages to kick in and the seats are not very supportive or comfortable, but on the plus side the power from the engine is awesome, having 5 USB ports is great for the kids to plug IPads into, no real issues with blind spots and the best thing..it's different to every other car I see on my daily drive. I only see one other Levorg on my way to work. I like it a lot.

Regards, Matt Shipton

Dee

Tune, exhaust and different suspension will do wonders and you will think it's a new car!