Owners Manual PDF

Discussion in 'Subaru Levorg General Discussion' started by Andy m, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Andy m

Andy m New Member

Likes Earned:
    I have just bought a jap import Levorg. Firstly can the language on infotainment be reprogrammed?

Secondly, does anyone have a PDF owners manual so I may be able to navigate the menus without having to translate the screens each time?

2. ilbrec

ilbrec New Member

Likes Earned:
    I managed to get hold of an English manual: it is from Subaru UK. It is bit different from the Japanese one, however (I am a Japanese, so I can read/write/speak Japanese). It is quite large, as it originally was a scanned images that I composited into a PDF myself. I can't seem to upload it due to the size, but we may be able to work out something so that you can get the PDF somehow...

AKKO likes this.
  3. nicodache

nicodache Member

Likes Earned:
    If you got a gmail account, you can just open drive.google.com, upload that pdf file(s) in there, and then check the sharing settings, making sure it's set to "everyone with the address can have read access to the document".
    then just paste the share link here :)

4. ilbrec

ilbrec New Member

Likes Earned:
    Well, I was actually thinking simply sharing via Dropbox, as that's much simpler than Google Drive (as I already actively use Dropbox). At a moment, I am still waiting to hear back from Andy m.

5. Andy m

Andy m New Member

Likes Earned:
    Dropbox would be great. Google would be great. Whatever works. Sorry it took a while to reply but being in NZ means our time zone is way out for everyone else.

6. nicodache

nicodache Member

Likes Earned:
    Happy Tuesday to you, it's still Monday where I'm at :D

Andy m likes this.
  7. ilbrec

ilbrec New Member

Likes Earned:
    Here is the link to the PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/14cs4xffkyl7da1/

As with your first question on ability to change the English, yes, you should be able to do so. At least there are references to how to change that in the Japanese manual. But I have not compared that against the English (nor French) manual how to do that. If you want me to, I can check that for you.

Andy m likes this.
  8. Andy m

Andy m New Member

Likes Earned:
    Ilbrec you are a legend. I now have a fighting chance of getting a base knowledge of the car. Thank you so much

9. Anthony Boyce

Anthony Boyce New Member

Likes Earned:
    Thanks ilberc for the link I've been hunting for a manual aswell same issue JDM import levorg.

Andy as for the MFD language you can change it to english, you have to do it for the Gauge cluster display aswell as the center MFD as they are seperate units, Was planning to put up some pics of the menu structure later if that helps? if you mean the stereo then that will prob need to be a head unit replacment to get that in english. Cheers