Prospective new Levorg owner

Sancho

Hi there.
The bank willing, I'll be the happy owner of a shiny Levorg come April.

Some info about me : I currently drive a 2013 XV. Really pleased with it, but the Levorg is just a bit sportier.
I only drive Japanese cars, the XV was my first Subaru though. Big mistake, I should have switched to Subaru years ago...

Sancho

I ordered the Premium GT-S.
We get two trim levels, Comfort and Premium. I want a satnav, so I had to go for the Premium. Other than that, the Comfort has pretty much everything you need. Premium adds a sunroof, bigger rims, leather seats and satnav.
We only get the 1.6 engine, but for everyday traffic, that'll do nicely.

nicodache

Bonjour Sancho/Hallo Sancho/Guten tag Sancho :)

Tu es de quel coté de la frontière linguistique ?
Waar komt je vandaan in Belgie? :)
Were are you from in Belgium ?

I'm interested in the Levorg as well, but I'm reluctant in getting rid of my old impreza 2004 wagon 1.6ts. Not fast, not quiet, thirsty, but such a workhorse :)
If ever I get to convince myself to get one of these news babies, I'll go get it from Hoyas, as they're the closest subaru dealer from me, and also quite helpful and cool chaps over there :)

Sancho

Hey man, I'm from East Flanders.
I wasn't going to order the Levorg, because I'm very pleased with my XV, with exactly the same remarks as you :)
But the Levorg is just so damn nice. Did you have a testdrive yet?

nicodache

well, I had the opportunity to drop my a*s into the one of a colleague's wife for a quick ride as passenger.

quiet, comfy, the ride/suspension feels a bit german to me. Also I was not impressed with the acceleration. it may be due to the higher torque, or the lower rpm than I'm used to (engine still being broken in), or fewer engine noise, or more comfort... I don"'t know.

I'll try to get a test drive soon, especially since this is brussels autosalon time ;)

cheers,

nico, uit Bergen :)

Sancho

The acceleration isn't mindblowing, mostly because it's a rather heavy car I assume. But I've given up on traffic light sprints ;)
It has plenty of power to participate in traffic though. But yeah, because it's so quiet and comfy you don't get the notion of speed.