Selling Subaru Levorg Rowen/Valenti tail lights

ss0mega

Hi!

As I didn´t see anywhere else to sell stuff on this forum, I guess this is the place (correct me if I am wrong).

Anyway, I am selling brand new Rowen / Valenti tail lights with sequential blinkers for Levorg.
Lights were never mounted on the car because my Subaru workshop said they would have to cut some wires to make it work, because of different wiring standard between JDM Levorg and Swedish one (turning on the blinkers would turn on the tail lights instead and vice versa).
I didn´t want them to cut any wires and it wasn´t possible to return them, as I ordered them from japanparts.com, so I decided to sell the lights instead.
This is how they look like when they are on the car:

You can see pictures on this link (shared folder from Google Drive):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11N3VAjzNNNChy5IbOx3jscv-vDXsJ4XK?usp=sharing

Original price + imports from Japan costed me around 830 euros (730 GBP or 1300 AUD).
Price, which includes shipping, I am asking for is 620 euros (550 GBP or 980 AUD).

geeman

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg
Try find some corazon tail lights, best bet is crooober or yahoo japan.
I installed a set on mine a month ago, bloody getting that rear garnish off was a pain. but man they look amazing

Vehicle(s)
2017 Levorg GTS
I don't like the Corazon ones. The shape of the lights is horrible. I really like the shape of the Rowen ones. Just can't find them anywhere at all.