Silver's Neomax "s" suspension

Magenb

Vehicle(s)
Mx5
So, got them fitting in now and the back end no longer feels like a jumping castle and I can take speed humps at more than 10km/h now :)

Any one got any recommended final settings? They say to do pre-load 3-5mm, does it make much difference?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Aah good to see another Levorg freed of the dodgy Bilsteins, glad your happy with them, go enjoy driving again ;)

Magenb

Vehicle(s)
Mx5
The car feels better now, while it is stiffer, it's not massive. There is a little more road noise, but it's not really noticable if you don't have the radio on. and your paying attention for it. You can certainly notice the difference between the max soft vx max hard setting. I would be fine to live with the max hard setting but the wife's not overly fond of it right now.

If you are looking to do this yourself, this clip covers what you'll need.
To get access to the rear coil overs in the Levorg, they sit under the side floor panels in the trunk. The are held in by 2 black push clips.
The coilovers come with no details at all and the internet is full of guesses, one video even suggested it was already pre-set, so I contacted them directly, their recommend 5mm preload for this set.

Russ_d_nuts

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg
I have a 2016 Levorg that I’ve owned since new and need new shocks. After reading all of these threads, I don’t know why I’ve persisted with the original suspension until now! I’ve read a lot about the MCA’s and Silvers Neomax S. I can’t justify the MCA price and was wondering what the experience has been with the Neomax. I’m in Brisbane, Australia if that is relevant.

Magenb

Vehicle(s)
Mx5
I'm only a few months in, but they are a lot better than the standard. The stiffness is adjustable, I'm running them at 1/8 stiffness as the roads here are not great and there are a lot of those metal speed humps.

Cornering feels better, and you don't have to worry about the back end bouncing.

Sniperivle

Vehicle(s)
VM Levorg gt-s
I only picked up my Levorg last week (2016 model) and yesterday I drove over what I would call a mild hump in the road, now I understand all the talk around the suspension in these vehicles...