STI wheels on Levorg

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
Pretty happy with this little pick up. Genuine 18” STI wheels on Michelin Pilot Sport 4

I think they look great compared to the stock GTS wheels

Selling stock wheels with tyres for $650 if anyone is interested. Pick up in Melbourne, may consider delivery within Melbourne.

Attachments

Last edited:

nicodache

I like how your Pirelli say "Michelin" on the side wall :D

I'm considering buying those tires. Any feedback on them ? especially drone noise when bad road surface ? I got Michelin Premacy 4 and those are awful on that aspect (not as bad as my Dunlop that are 2 years older...)

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
I like how your Pirelli say "Michelin" on the side wall :D

I'm considering buying those tires. Any feedback on them ? especially drone noise when bad road surface ? I got Michelin Premacy 4 and those are awful on that aspect (not as bad as my Dunlop that are 2 years older...)
Hahahaha shit! Thanks for the pick up. I’ve corrected.

Straight up, the tyres that were on the car when I bought it were terrible. ‘Rapid’ I believe the brand were and the fronts were feathered so they were real noisy. These ones are a huge step up in my eyes at the moment.

However, I’ve only done a few kms in them and I’ve gone from a 225/45 to a 245/40 tyre so the ride feels different. I’m going for a cruise in the weekend to see how it goes.

The only thing is, I paid $1100 for the rims and tyres. The tyres have about 80% tread on them. I did look at the PS4 previously but turned off them coz of the massive cost per tyre. I reckon there’s probably a similar tyre that’s a lot cheaper. Falken Azenis I’ve heard in pretty good.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Those rims look heaps better, you'll like the Michies better than the Dragonsport you were looking at, I've heard they are not a comfortable tyre. $1100 is a nice pick up too, well done ;)

Nanginator22

Vehicle(s)
Those rims look heaps better, you'll like the Michies better than the Dragonsport you were looking at, I've heard they are not a comfortable tyre. $1100 is a nice pick up too, well done ;)
Thanks mate,

yeah I’m pretty stoked with them and they fill the guards perfectly compared to the old ones. Has a real good stance now. So happy with how it turned out.
Wil be interested to see how they go on the hwy, especially north of Melbourne. The Hume is horrible in places

Last edited:

Downundersir

Vehicle(s)
Liberty gt / Levorg / bugeye wrx
R these forged? Any clearance issues? Lookd very tidy.