Sti/WRX front on vm levorg

charlie_ching

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
How many people have installed a sti/WRX front bumper, front guards and side skirts on their levorg? Just wondering what's involved, will the sti skirts bolt on? Or are the rear ends different and need splicing with the levorg skirts.

charlie_ching

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
First stage, managed to source myself a 2019 levorg sti sport front bumper. Will polish this up and install once I get a set of headlights with indicators. Then once I've sourced the guards and skirts I'll get it all painted.

Attachments

lerroy

Vehicle(s)
White 2014 2.0 GTS
wow that looks awesome where did you get the STI front from ?

charlie_ching

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
Got it from a wreckers in south Brisbane. Not cheap though ha. But I got it complete, so all grills, lamps etc.

lerroy

Vehicle(s)
White 2014 2.0 GTS
Can i ask how much

ive been searching here in NZ but they seem pretty rare and importing the shipping is crazy

Car looks so good congrats

charlie_ching

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
A little over $1000. I probably could've looked around a bit more, but I hadn't seen any others, and I'm impatient ha. You're in NZ right?

lerroy

Vehicle(s)
White 2014 2.0 GTS
Thats not as exy as I thought:cool:

Yeah I'm in NZ south island

charlie_ching

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
So I've installed the aftermarket headlights and the newer sti sport front bumper. The lights were all plug and play which was good, thought I'd have to splice for the indicators. Only thing that was a problem, I needed to reshape the air box a little as the driver's side head light was clashing with it a little bit. Very happy with it, next I'll pick up a lip for the bumper, WRX/sti guards and skirts and paint them up

Attachments

Toslo4u

Vehicle(s)
2017 subaru levorg
did you need to change the front guards for it to fit or was it a straight swap