Suspension Change

Josh92

Hey guys, need you advise on suspension. As well all know the stock bilsteins that levorgs come with are rubbish.
I've been looking for a WRX suspension which I can swap to my Levorg. I have come across a suspension from V11 WRX STI suspension and wanted to ask if this could be directly swapped in for the stock bilsteins?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Someone on here has swapped to WRX suspension and I believe they said it was direct fit, my only concern would be the suitability of the rears, as the Levorg is 50kg heavier than the WRX and can also fit a lot more weight in the back, as well as towbar etc

Daniel03

It would be kinda tricky to ship them here (Jamaica) it's easier for me for ship items from the united states. Does anyone knows a brand that I could get in the US?

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
It would be kinda tricky to ship them here (Jamaica) it's easier for me for ship items from the united states. Does anyone knows a brand that I could get in the US?
Contact tein or a know trusted supplier. I'm sure they will say the wrx will fit

Last edited:

Bokerman

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT-S
In some future i plan to change mine and raise clearance for about 2cm/1inch. Anyone did that and have any recommendation? Can i even find suspension that will lift Levorg around 1 inch or i'm better with normal height susepensions + 1inch spacers?

bigsurlyt

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GTSV1 STI
Awagwaan?
Try from Japan, a few companies will ship out anywhere. These guys are pretty good, fast postage ;)

Keep us posted

bigsurlyt

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GTSV1 STI
In some future i plan to change mine and raise clearance for about 2cm/1inch. Anyone did that and have any recommendation? Can i even find suspension that will lift Levorg around 1 inch or i'm better with normal height susepensions + 1inch spacers?
Go the coilover option, best way I think mate ;)

Daniel03

Awagwaan?
Try from Japan, a few companies will ship out anywhere. These guys are pretty good, fast postage ;)

Keep us posted
Mi de ah!
I have my eyes on a Tein Z Flex on ebay shipped from Japan, but I'll check the website you sent me and keep you posted.

Thanks!